1. A 50% deposit is required in order to secure your booking and your required date & activity. A booking is only confirmed once booking deposit and booking form has been received. A provisional booking can be made by phone or via email but is not treated as a confirmed booking until deposit has been received.
2. Your final payment is due 2 weeks prior to arrival. If the balance is not received 2 weeks in advance we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled. Any booking made within this time frame must be paid in full at time of booking.
3. At time of final payment your group numbers must be confirmed. Please note we require a minimum of 8 people per group. Should your group numbers decrease after your deposit payment you will still need to pay for 8 people. This is the minimum number we require.
4. We require one teacher / leader per 20 for Day Trips and one teacher/leader per 15 for camping or hostel stays. Managers and staff will assist but are not solely responsible for supervision of any members of the group. Teachers / Leaders must agree to supervise and be present with the group at all times during their stay. All group leaders / teachers must agree to be responsible & accountable for group member’s behaviour and actions. Any group misbehaving will jeopardize the entire group’s stay and activities. We reserve the right to cancel a group’s activities / accommodation should a member of the group pose a danger to other members of the group or Staff.
5. Normal house rules apply. Group Leaders / Teachers are responsible for making all members of the group aware of these house rules. Group Leaders / Teachers are responsible for any damage caused by and the behaviour of all group members.
6. While every effort is made to monitor social media sites we except no responsibility for any media posted by students/leaders of activities etc during their stay with us
7. While every reasonable effort to ensure the safety of all participants will be taken by Activity Nation, ArdGillan Castle and Newgrange Lodge and its employees it is accepted by all Parents / Guardians that all outdoor sports carry an unavoidable element of risk. As the organiser I can confirm that all my group’s participants acccept this condition. For minors it is understood that Parent / Guardians’ consent for each participant to partake in any or all of the following activities:
Mountain Biking Skills and Trail Ride / Archery / Orienteering / Team Tasks / Hill Walking / Survival Training / Field Studies / Team Challenge/ Paintball Target Shooting / Climbing Wall / Obstacle Course /Beaver Park / Low Ropes Course / Climbing Tower / Campcraft / Camping / Nature Studies/ Tree Trails has been granted in advance.
Cars are parked at owner’s risk.
9. INDOOR ACCOMMODATION
On departure, building should be inspected by a member of staff. Building should be left clean and all used bed linen stripped and left on top of beds
Campers or visitors are not allowed to bring dogs onto the campsite. Guide dogs accepted.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY. LEADERS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT THEIR VALUABLES ARE SECURE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GROUP IS OFF SITE.