Newgrange Lodge, Co. Meath
Enjoy 5* Budget accommodation in our lovingly restored farmhouse located just one minute walk from Newgrange Visitor centre. This unique venue offers modern, quality accommodation that can cater for groups of up to 80 people. The lodge offers a mix of 6,8 & 10 bed multi-bed dorms with en-suite bathrooms. We also offer 22 double, twin and family bedrooms that comfortably furnished with power showers, TVs and under-floor heating.
Facilities at the Lodge include:
- Super self-catering kitchen equipped with commercial kitchen appliances
- Conference / Workshop room
- Complimentary unlimited wifi access in the public areas
- 3 large recreation rooms including a large plasma screen in the upstairs lounge
- Enclosed courtyard with BBQ facilities for guest use
- Bike hire available
- Games and DVDs for guest use
- Picnic areas with views of Newgrange and Dowth
- Ample Car & Coach parking
The nearest town is Drogheda, a ten-minute drive to Newgrange Lodge. Trains travel regularly to Drogheda from Dublin and Belfast. There are buses from Drogheda directly to Newgrange daily.
Newgrange Lodge is approximately 30 minutes from Dublin Airport.
Get on the M1 towards Belfast and take 2nd exit after Toll Bridge before Drogheda.
The exit is signposted for DONOR, so follow the signs for Newgrange Visitor Centre.
We are located on the left-hand side before the entrance to the Newgrange Visitor Centre.