1. A 50% deposit is required in order to secure your booking and your required date & activity. A booking is only confirmed once booking deposit and booking form has been received. A provisional booking can be made by phone or via email but is not treated as a confirmed booking until deposit has been received.
2. Your final payment is due 2 weeks prior to arrival. If the balance is not received 2 weeks in advance we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled. Any booking made within this time frame must be paid in full at time of booking.
3. At time of final payment your group numbers must be confirmed. Please note we require a minimum of 8 people per group. Should your group numbers decrease after your deposit payment you will still need to pay for 8 people. This is the minimum number we require.
4. We require one teacher / leader per 20 for Day Trips. Managers and staff will assist but are not solely responsible for supervision of any members of the group. Teachers / Leaders must agree to supervise and be present with the group at all times during their stay. All group leaders / teachers must agree to be responsible & accountable for group member’s behaviour and actions. Any group misbehaving will jeopardize the entire group’s stay and activities. We reserve the right to cancel a group’s activities / accommodation should a member of the group pose a danger to other members of the group or Staff.
5. While every effort is made to monitor social media sites we accept no responsibility for any media posted by students/leaders of activities etc during their stay with us.
6. While every reasonable effort to ensure the safety of all participants will be taken by Activity Nation – ArdGillan Castle and its employees, it is accepted by all Parents / Guardians that all outdoor sports carry an unavoidable element of risk. The organiser / leader of every group is responsible for confirming that all the group’s participants accept this condition. For minors it is understood that Parent / Guardians’ consent is given for each participant to partake in any or all of the following activities:
BMX Bike skills / Archery / Orienteering / Team Tasks / Survival Training / Paintball Target Shooting / Climbing Wall / Obstacle Course / Low Ropes Course / Climbing Tower / Sea Kayaking / Nature Studies/ Ecology & Tree Trails / Grass Sledges
Cars are parked at owner’s risk.
Campers or visitors are not allowed to bring dogs onto the campsite. Guide dogs accepted.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY. LEADERS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT THEIR VALUABLES ARE SECURE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GROUP IS OFF SITE.